> I'm up and running with Angstrom in a ramdisk on a Beaglebone and I have
a few questions.

> 1. I'm running stuff after boot with:
>
> /etc/rc5.d/S90custom -> ../init.d/custom
>
> Is that the Angstrom-standard way of doing it?
>
> 2. Since I'm running from a ramdisk I have no data persistence and I have
to opkg install a couple packages every time I reboot.  What is the best
way to modify the rootfs outside of the Beaglebone so that I can wrap it
back up with my packages added?

> 3. Is the "beagleboard" target in narcissus the best choice for a
Beaglebone?

> 4. Can I get /usr/bin/chrt from one of the util-linux-* packages without
installing the full util-linux?

> - Grant

Can anyone help me out with any of this stuff?  For #2, do I need to boot
to the SD card instead of the ramdisk, install the extra packages, then
turn the modified rootfs into a new ramdisk?

- Grant