I'm trying to get mysql 5.5 with innodb on my Beagleboard xm running
Angstrom (2.6.32 recently downloaded from Narcissus). opkg install mysql5
installs mysql5.1 without innodb support, so I'm compiling from source.
However I get the error:
 CMake Error at cmake/build_configurations/mysql_release.cmake:126
(MESSAGE):
        aio is required on Linux, you need to install the required library:
        Debian/Ubuntu:              apt-get install libaio-dev
        RedHat/Fedora/Oracle Linux: yum install libaio-devel
        SuSE:                       zypper install libaio-devel

opkg doesn't list any packages including aio in the name for this system.
Normally when a package doesn't exist I download the tar.gz and compile
from source, but I cant locate a source suitable for configuring using
./configure or cmake. I'm drawing a blank from search's. Any advice would
be really appreciated.

Thanks

Nathan