Hi

I'm a newbie to embedded linux. I've bought a ADB4000 development board http://shop.in-circuit.de/index.php?module=product&action=detail&id=50 and want to load Angstrom on it.

I've followed the getting started instructions on http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/building-angstrom , with the only difference that I changed MACHINE="beaglebone" to MACHINE="adb4000".

When running: MACHINE=adb4000 ./oebb.sh bitbake virtual/kernel

After a few seconds I get a error message, that the machine config is wrong.

ERROR:  OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker
(see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

    Please set a valid MACHINE in your local.conf or environment

ERROR: Execution of event handler 'check_sanity_eventhandler' failed

As Angstrom is using openembedded, and OE has a adb4000.conf file in /conf/machine, I as a newbie, assume that there should be support for that board. https://github.com/openembedded/openembedded/blob/master/conf/machine/adb4000.conf

So my question is: What I'm doing wrong, and is Angstrom buildable for the adb4000 at all?

Thanks in advance,

Gregor