I have the latest Angstrom on a BeagleBone with LCD7 screen. It works ok but I decided to change the initial window manager selection to XBMC in the startup screen and cannot get it back. The XBMC load fails as it says there is a need for accelerated OpenGL driver. I cannot change it as I also changed the character size and the menu option is off the screen.

Where is the default window manager stored? And where is the screen zoom parameter stored? I have looked everywhere but cannot see it.

I am trying to get a Python GTK application working without using X. I have a /dev/fb0 so I know there is a frame buffer available but, I cannot seem to get the Python Window initialisation to use it. Anyone mastered the frame buffer?

Regards

David Goadby, Senior Partner, Pixel-Plus