Hi Andrea,
These errors are;

[OE-core] libdrm_2.4.42.bb Error, MACHINE = "spitz"
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2013-April/077840.html

[OE-core] Error gettext_0.18.2, spitz
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2013-May/078070.html

Using oe-core;
BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/eric/oe-core/meta \
  /home/eric/oe-core/meta-handheld \
  /home/eric/oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-initramfs \
  "
I've git pull the directories this evening & attempted to build core-image-sato
& the following error occurs;

ERROR: Task 661
(virtual:native:/home/eric/oe-core/meta/recipes-core/gettext/gettext_0.18.2.bb,
do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

which I assume is the same error above.

If you require any more info or if I am using oe-core incorrectly please let me
know.

Thanks in advance,
Eric