 From: Víctor MV <v.mayor...@gmail.com>
To: angstrom-distro-users@linuxtogo.org
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Angstrom-distro-users] ros version (Huub Van Niekerk)

Huub,

As far as i'm aware meta-ros started creating recipes for Groovy so that's
the earliest you can go with meta-ros (unless you create your own recipes).

I believe you can get a stable Groovy at this
commit<https://github.com/bmwcarit/meta-ros/tree/73b5485245ca1c9fa82610c03303019ce7791006>(just
a bit before the hydro pushes started). I haven't tested thought so
if you run into a problem take a look at earlier commits.

Regards,

Víctor.