Your problem is more of an html+css problem than an angular problem.

You are generating radio inputs and labels using {{value}} as the id. You
should not have duplicate element ids in a page, especially when using html
<label
for='id'>.

You need to make sure you generate unique ids for things. I’ve modified
your example to us the value of the ng-module attribute along with the
value to generate an id:

<http://jsfiddle.net/NZ8EX/5/>http://jsfiddle.net/NZ8EX/5/

Hi, I'm trying to make a custom radio button with a directive.