In article <7fb1782b-10af-4fce-bad1-e2e0a01dd...@googlegroups.com>,
Aliaksandr Astashenkau <dfsq.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even though this is a little old. But I think my 5 cents can be useful for
> as a demonstration of ngView animation in AngularJS 1.2. I created this
> demonstration of with different transition effects. Check it out:
> http://dfsq.github.io/ngView-animation-effects/app .

Nice. Viewing in Chrome, I noticed that for Pop In/Out and Fade In/Out,
the heading font is different during the transition than before and after it.
It's like it is bold when static, and non-bold during the transition.

It doesn't happen for the slides. The heading remains bold.

But for Flip, the heading remains non-bold all the time.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield