Besides what Daniel said, you need to make sure that the angular app know
how to approach the back end (usually REST api of somekind) - if your
server framework provides an api in a specific port, you'll have to point
your ajax calls to that endpoint/port. if your lan prevents this kind of
communication, then you'll need to tweek, usually this isn't a problem, as
long as you setup the DNS