Not sure I understand what the issue here is. But if you want to include
datepicker here (refer
here<http://plnkr.co/edit/QAxwgLSWQaYbGzkzeu4g?p=preview> and
here <http://mgcrea.github.io/angular-strap/#/datepicker>), all you need to
do is
1. Add $scope.datepicker = {date: new Date("2012-09-01T00:00:00.000Z")}; in
your controller
2. Add var dashBoardApp = angular.module('dashBoardApp',
['$strap.directives']);
    Then you can add controllers dashBoardApp.controller('exampleCtrl',
function($scope){
     //Controller code goes here
     });
3. Add the following in the view
    <label for="inputDatepicker" class="label"
style="margin-right:6px;">date</label>
    <input id="inputDatepicker" class="input-small" type="text"
ng-model="datepicker.date" data-date-format="dd/mm/yyyy" bs-datepicker>
    <button type="button" class="btn" data-toggle="datepicker"><i
class="icon-calendar"></i></button>

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Archana <archanas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is my example.js file.
>

> 'use strict';
>
> angular.module('dashboardApp'.controller('exampleCtrl', function ($scope)
> {
>

> });
>

> in each and evry controller i should include dis 'dashboardapp' and
> conroller name 'exampleCtrl'.
>  but i want to define my own controllers with this now m trying to write
> code for datepicker but m not getting.please do the needful.
> Thanks
>
> --

Regards,
Aadithya C Udupa