Hi, Thanks very much for your help.

A glance at the console pointed out my mistake. I was using the wrong
variable for the partial url.

I'm brand new to Javascript as well as AngularJS, I think that sort of
situation can sometimes lead you to thinking that it's your lack of
knowledge and not a stupid mistake that's causing a problem.

Thanks again - really appreciate the help ;)