I am using Hottowel,

I defined a directive:

(function() {
    'use strict';

    angular
        .module('app')
        .directive('directionDirective', directionDirective);

    directionDirective.$inject = ['$window'];
    
    function directionDirective ($window) {
        // Usage:
        //     <directionDirective></directionDirective>
        // Creates:
        // 
        var directive = {
            link: link,
            restrict: 'A',
            require : ['^ngModel'],
            scope : {
                ngModel : "="
            },
        };
        return directive;

        function link(scope, element, attrs, ctrl) {
            var selectpicker = $(iElement);

            selectpicker.selectpicker({
                size : 10,
                width : '100%',
                noneSelectedText : 'No selection'
            });

            scope.$watch(function(){return 
$(iElement).find("option").length }, function() {
                selectpicker.selectpicker('refresh');
            });
        }
    }

})();

I suspect I need a factory to get it to work, because I get errors stating 
that it can't be found. 


Can you point me in the right direction?

Michael

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AngularJS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/angular.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to