I have tested in Chrome and I obtain the message:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load
http://dev.testmyserver2/myapp.cfc?method=getUserFromLogin&login=test'. No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'http://dev.testmyserver' is therefore not allowed access.
index.cfm:1

Nevertheless I have tested to add this lines in the file myapp.cfc:

    <cfheader name="Access-Control-Allow-Origin" value="*">
    <cfheader name="Access-Control-Allow-Methods" value="POST, GET, PUT,
DELETE, OPTIONS">
    <cfheader name="Access-Control-Allow-Headers" value="X-Requested-With,
content-type">

But it doesn't work... I do not know if the location of theses lines is
correct (I have put on the top of the file)

I think that it's due to that the CORS not supported by IE9

I have equally tried to change the method $http.get into $http.jsonp. The
function is correctly called and not changed into OPTIONS), the results are
displayed in the response of the console but the status code is 404... and
the results are not retrieved by Angularjs.

I do not find solutions to retrieve these data :-( and to solve the problem
:-(