I don't see it as Meteor vs Angular but more of a complementary solutions.

Our team wrote a repo (with the help of many others) to help support
working with both of them together: https://github.com/Urigo/angular-meteor

We also released a tutorial: http://angularjs.meteor.com/tutorial

Would love to hear your thoughts on that approach