In Angular.js, I am getting a ton of these warnings in my console log...

No environments match URL: http://10.14.23.61:9000/search

These are just warnings in the console, not breakage. The app is working
fine. These warnings are crowding my console.log and makes development
hard. How can I get Angular.js to stop with these? They are driving me
crazy.

Code block from anguilar.js line 10062:

      // Note: reading logFn.apply throws an error in IE11 in IE8 document
mode.
      // The reason behind this is that console.log has type "object" in
IE8...
      try {
        hasApply = !!logFn.apply;
      } catch (e) {}