Hi Johanna

Thanks for sharing your library. I've noticed there are already a bunch of
libraries available for connecting AngularJS apps with Google Analytics:

   - http://luisfarzati.github.io/angulartics/
   - https://github.com/revolunet/angular-google-analytics
   - https://github.com/panrafal/angular-ga

I haven't looked deeply into any of them, or your library. Did you look
into any of them before deciding to write your own? If so, how does your
library compare to these? I.e. why would I pick yours? :-)