Am I right if I say that it's basically the same like:

function makeBindedFunction(context, bindableFunc, args){
    return function(){
         return bindableFunc.call(context, args);
    };
}

//example:
var myObject = {
    //stuffs
};

var myFunc = function(){
   //stuffs
}

var myBindedFunction = makeBindedFunction(myObject, myFunc);

or am I wrong?

2014. november 19., szerda 14:40:34 UTC+1 időpontban Pawel Kozlowski a