I'm trying to create a component that can be re-used in multiple
applications across my company, however I'm having trouble figuring out how
to handle link generation.

For the sake of this example, let's say I have 2 applications - Alpha and
Bravo.  A standalone component of application Alpha may be used in either
Alpha or Bravo.  When the component
generates anchors/links to resources in "Alpha", it needs to be somehow
aware of what application it's currently in since in the "Alpha" case, the
component should like use the `ui-sref`
functionality from `ui-router` in order to transition state within the
application.  When the component is used in "Bravo", it seems like an
absolute URL would need to be generated
since not only do I not have my route definitions included, the application
is on an entirely different domain.

To complicate this a bit further,  we have several different stages that an
application can be deployed to ( i.e. devel, qa, production ).  The link
generation should be aware of the environment
so that if "Bravo" is in devel or local development, then the links
generated by the "Alpha" component should point to the development version
of "Alpha".

My initial thought on how to accomplish this is to create a Provider that
you may configure during app bootstrapping and would provide a service with
link generation helpers, however that doesn't help
in the case where I feel like we should be using `ui-sref` ( Alpha
Component in the Alpha Application ).

Has anyone else encountered similar scenarios, and how would you suggest
tackling something like this?