hey guys,
just learning angularJS with tutorials and facing a very big
question-mark...

A simple tutorial comes up with 2 files ("Index.html" and "ctrl.js").

"controllers/ctrl.js":

*function myCtrl ($scope) {*
* $scope.desc = "some description text";*
*}*

"index.html"

*<html>*
*<head>*
* <title>Display Filters</title>*
* <script type="text/javascript" src="angular.min.js"></script>*
* <script type="text/javascript" src="controllers/ctrl.js"></script>*
*</head>*

*<body ng-app="myApp">*

* <div ng-controller='myCtrl'>*
* <p> {{desc}} </p>*
* </div>*
*</body>*

*</html>*

Problem:
viewing the "index.html" in my browser just showing "{{desc}}" instead of
scope variable content. In the tutorial, the presenter is able to see the
content of the scope vairable with this code example.

Can anyone tell me, why this works for the tutorial and not locally for
me??

(just downloaded an IDE and angularJS 1.3.16. Then created "index.html"
file and the "ctrl.js" in subfolder "controllers")...

Thanks in advance and best regards

Thomas

--
Lexmark Enterprise Software Deutschland GmbH
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Deutschland

Umsatzsteuer-ID-Nr.: DE136728247
Internet: www.perceptivesoftware.de