Hi,

I am currently working on a project (using AngularJS 1.4.3) where I'm
animating changes to the view. I would also like to animate some of the
*contents* of the view. For example the view might contain a table where I
want to animate the rows that are added using ngRepeat.

Right now it seems I cannot have both. When I animate the view, like so:

#container.ng-enter {
    -webkit-animation: zoomInLeft 300ms ease-out;
            animation: zoomInLeft 300ms ease-out;
}

I cannot also animate the contents of the view, like this:

.results tr.ng-enter {
    -webkit-animation: slideInLeft 400ms ease-out;
            animation: slideInLeft 400ms ease-out;
}
.results tr.ng-enter-stagger {
    -webkit-animation-delay: 100ms;
            animation-delay: 100ms;
}

If I remove the view animation, the table row animation does work, but it
seems the ng-enter class just doesn't get added while the view is animating.

Is there any way to have both animations at the same time?