Sorry I strongly disagree. I do the route config already on the "app"
component. I don't see "coupling" -> I see this as cross cutting concern.
So I have to inject the "router logic" service into every Component and
have to ask the service.

The decision should really be made by the developer. From my point of view
the framework should provide the functionality.

Regards
Martin