Hi,

We have an existing project I want to add some Angular2 into. I've gotten
it working with the standard Typescript + System.js setup although I
compile my .ts files on the server side. What I haven't figured out is how
I can skip relying on System.js loading external files. We currently send
one larger javascript file to the client and want to achieve the same with
Angular2.

I found the UMD release but haven't figured out if these are actually what
I should be using and if so what the right "tsc --module XYZ" option is.

Would appreciate some help of how to best sort this out.

Thanks,
- Daniel