Hi Atali,

i have created  services for Google API. Please have a look at below
example, here i am calling basically loadAPI and then after loading the
labels list .

getMailLabels(){
       return new Promise((resolve,reject) => gapi.client.load('gmail',
'v1',function(){
          var request = gapi.client.gmail.users.labels.list({'userId': 'me'});
          request.execute(function (response) {
              resolve(response);
          })
      },resolve));
}

if anyone having better solution please share .

Regards,

Ranjan