I'm trying to create a button with Appery.io, mobile application
developmente provider.

Below I'm asked to define an ng-click function when I click on the button

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-hTdq7h4nfAE/V4ka1IK4UEI/AAAAAAAADW4/QKq1YWA3BcMdv0fLz7VAOh4IiMmsDnLQQCLcB/s1600/button1.jpg>

Based on that I'm supposed to go to the another part where I have to define
the function

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sDMBNQVvg3Y/V4kbiwIBjaI/AAAAAAAADW8/0gPnDmcAikEVftj1RR4pyOrqVDz_Ie2iwCLcB/s1600/button2.jpg>

For example the register button is defined as:

Apperyio.User.createUser({"username": $scope.user.username, "password":
$scope.user.password}).then(function(result){

   Apperyio.navigateTo('itemsPage');

},function(error) {

   alert("error_" + JSON.stringify(error));

});

I'm not to sure what function I should be using to create a button which
links to an internal page.
Does anyone has any suggestions?