Hi there,

I have seen examples, tried stuff, yet I failed to do the following:
Dynamic Component Loading...

   - I looked at and tried out examples using the DynamicComponentLoader,
   but that became deprecated, before I was even finished.
   - I looked at and tried out examples using the ComponentResolver, but
   that became deprecated, before I was even finished.
   - I have seen the ComponentFactory, but I am not yet experienced enough
   to fully understand this... It seems to be usable for small additions to
   the DOM. I need a complete new DOM... Yet I feel that this could be part of
   the answer...

Now I am starting to feel a little bit frustrated...

What I would like to be able to do is to use different templates using the
same class.

Let's say we are building a CMS: I would like to have 1 class to be able to
display many different articles. Rather than having to rebuild/rename the
same class for each article over and over again. My OO hairs would start
pulling themselves out... We just want to be ale to have different views at
the same data...

Ideally I would like to pass the name of the template as a parameter to the
class somehow just before it renders itself.

We are now using RC6, but I have not yet seen many examples for something
like this for RC6. There are examples for RC5 (and lower) but these have
become deprecated...

Who can help me out here...

I have no code to share... It either did not work, or was deprecated
reaching RC6... Other examples are build on RC4, yet now we have the
magical RC6 and these no longer work... :-(