CSS/Bootstrap doesn't work when it is rendered in a angular2 component.

If I try to render the html contents in Index.html file (with proper
references for CSS,JS) the application/functionality works fine.

But when the same html contents along with CSS classes is rendered in the
angular2 component, it doesnt work.

Based on the searches on internet I have done all these changes but nothing
makes it working. I have added encapsulation: ViewEncapsulation.None for
that component, still the css doesnt work along with angular2.

also the order of JS file references are in the following order

 <script
src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.2.4/jquery.min.js";></script>
    <script
src="http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/js/bootstrap.min.js";></script>

I have replicated the issue and checked into Github url
<https://github.com/snkrishnan1/Angular2AspNetCore>

can somebody help me with this issue?