Hi Sander Elias,

I installed the bootstrap intorducing in package.json the line:

"Bootstrap": "^ 4.0.0-alpha.4"

and in index.html I inserted the line:

<Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "vendor / bootstrap / dist / css /
bootstrap.min.css">

When running ng serves, the chrome shows the error 404 for
bootstrap.min.css file and is not applying the style.

I'm using Anglular 2.1.0

Thanks for the feedback and help,

Guto