I have to manage some content pages which are maintained by my app (in an
admin mode).
e.g. the admin writes the page with some editor in my app (using quill etc.)

the resulting html looks like

In this example content/detail/1083180739855 is a route in my SPA

When presenting this HTML-fragment to an end user in my ng SPA (via
[innerHtml]) - the link click should NOT trigger the reload of the app.
Navigation should happen via angulars routing system.

Does anybody know how to do this?

TIA