I want to implement a NoSQL type database for my web apps. I was using
Firebase but im not a fan of the restrictions and cant really afford the
premium version of it at the moment, so MongoDB was my next coice. Seeing
that MongoDB is based on NodeSQL is it possible to have a db hosted along
side my app? How would I go about implementing that?