IMHO, with the current model of Angular, is not possible.
I was concerned about that situation. Because all my ui components are
available for any kind of users no matter his privileges -a user only must
access its proper ui views, and not of the rest- when someone use devtools
from Firefox or Chrome he could see my ui components of the rest os views
for which he doesn't have access.

I was thinking on Angular Universal but, still it is not completed.
What can we do?! :(