We Need to make an angularjs web with a login page where user login.

Then this page  get information about logged user from the server to use
later.

When user is ok logged an informative message show say something like :
'You are logged susccessfully, do not close'

Same angular web must have other pages a user can load.

For example pages with a lots of lists of information from back-end (but
for get this information we can use data from the logged user tab still
open).

But if user is not logged or user close the login page (we mean the page
 with susccessfully logged message) all opened tabs with pages listing
information must close or show message of 'sorry, not logged, you closed
session'.

We use angular routing for differents pages in an angular app but  How can
we connect all tabs so get information from a unique page of login and how
close all of them if user is not loged or close login page in firts tab.?

We have thought of localstorage, but are there other ways to do this,
angularjs have better tools for this?