Thanks for the reply Sanders.

Yes I saw some sample code which can do add/remove validators dynamically
but can it derive it basis the country configuration that is maintained in
the database table I mentioned in my question. If possible kindly provide
sample/psuedo code for the same.

For eg: I have following configuration in database table -

Country    Field     Mandatory   Min Length    Max Length
IN             State        N                0                   50
US            State        Y                1                   50
IN              City          Y                1                   50

So when US country is selected, I should attach the Required and Length
validators to State but remove the required validator when IN is selected.