I'm going to be designing more and doing more layout work for Angular and
wanted to know if the community has a preferred toolset?

I've seen a lot of Material Design https://material.angular.io/

but I've done a lot with Bootstrap in the past so I found

https://mdbootstrap.com/angular/

(which isn't free, I know) but looks a lot more familiar.

Any others out there I should consider? Not trying to start a war or
debate, just trying to understand what's out there and mainstream....

Thanks,

Rich