The intro to AngularJS tutorial, phone cat, does not work on Windows 10.

When I run "npm start", I get an error regarding bower:

Additional error details:
fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/angular/bower-angular-resource.git/':
error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol
version
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! angular-phonecat@0.0.0 postinstall: `bower install`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the angular-phonecat@0.0.0 postinstall script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely
additional logging output above.

How frustrating. I guess AnjularJS is into much flux to publish a working
tutorial.

To get too personal, this is frustrating and disgusting.