Hi Darius,

Hmm, that use-case is quite specific. Now I'm thinking more about angular
elements. but not their first iteration, probably the one right after the
first official release. In time that means at least six months,
realistically probably at least a year.
I don't have a link handy, but I suspect you can use the method Ward and
Jesus talked about on AngularConnect 2017. Watch that talk, and come back
to me if you have doubts/questions.

Regards
Sander