I am using this primeng table. Its working fine but I want to render
columns meaning I want to show only selected columns of the table to one
user and likewise. I want to render columns when loading the table based on
the logged in user's role. Howz that possible ? I think ng-if should work
but where and how. I did try but dint work.

The table is live here -

https://manishbjain.github.io/datatable4/datatable4/

And the source here -

https://github.com/manishbjain/datatable4