I  have a multi select drop down , in that loading around 1900  domain list
, that  drop  is multi select  and searchable , after the search the if
that item  is not available i can add that "item"  to list .

my above requirement  is done in this third  party library

here is the  link

https://cuppalabs.github.io/angular2-multiselect-dropdown/#/searchfilterAddNewItem
.

only problem  is that   key board navigation  is not there , after the
search  i can press the down key  to select the item by  hitting the
"Enter" Key . no up and down key events are not working .

How to add key events  to this library ?

Above feature  is not implemented in that library

this enhancement to this library is pending from last one year below is the
link
https://github.com/CuppaLabs/angular2-multiselect-dropdown/issues/130

I have used nz-zorro select  library  in that   keyboard navigation  is
there  but it taking  7 to 8 sec to load the drop down , which is very slow
.

Please help me to solve either of the issue keyboard navigation or   speed
issue nz zorro multi seletct drop down.

This library taking 1 sec to "
https://cuppalabs.github.io/angular2-multiselect-dropdown/#/searchfilterAddNewItem.";

but  key board navigation is not there .

Please help me struggling to resolve from last 1 week

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/angular/4be82e84-67b8-4966-a816-eb39792b1a8b%40googlegroups.com.