You could try to use pre-rendering or server-side rendering. This is
specifically designed for SEO problems with angular applications.

A quick search revealed this blog post which does a decent job at
explaining it:
https://www.thirdrocktechkno.com/blog/prerendering-in-angular-9/#:~:text=What%20is%20Pre%2Drendering%20in,static%20pages%20in%20the%20application
.

*Bastien Lemaire*