hey you guys,

I've got many requests to produce web apps, and everyone is obsessed with
the .NET platform.  and I use VS 2019 and Angular and React are rolled into
a lot of those templates, as those platforms along with a slew of other
ones can be DL'ed and installed when the VS installer is run.  my question
is....

Can I use VS2019 to produce web apps that use Angular heavily, but run that
stuff on Linux and an Apache server?  the only reason I ask is because it
seems like there are only a few different hosting companies in the entire
world that even sell MS/IIS hosting services.  Many of them do not offer it
because of security concerns, and a few other things.  the majority of the
net is run on Linux anyway.  70% or so, the last time I read.

thanks.

Adam