Hi,

Could we recap a bit on this?  I have commented on the use of the rfc822Name
myself, and was a bit concerned about misuse and misinterpretation prior to
rfcSELF being present.

Now that it is it represents a new convention.  The question at hand is whether
the information found on the LHS could be subject to misinterpretation by
non-participants.  I wonder if we could add an EKU as a SHOULD to break the
logjam.

Eliot