Il 03/10/2010 12:34, Anne Ghisla ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that Animove Trac is under-used. All requests come on the
> mailing list, and the overall activity on the trac is low.
> Personally I tend to lose focus on the mails if I don't find time to
> answer shortly, and it's a bad feedback for users. I find Trac helpful
> as the ticket contains all info in a single place, and I can have a
> global look at the issues without crawling among mails.

Hi all.
Anne: very well said. I'm using trac a lot, for many projects, and I must say
it's
the easiest and best way to coordinate the work.

> Is there maybe a barrier in asking credentials for the trac? Actually
> in the Trac homepage the email is hidden. Would it be better to show
> it, but protected, like a dot ghisla at gmail dot com?

What I can to is to unify trac credentials with those of the mailing list: this
means, on the positive side, only one password to remember, and on the negative
side
that those who are authenticated on the trac will change their credentials.
Please let me know: if everybody agrees, I can go ahead.
All the best.