On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 09:23 +0530, Dr. Satyaprakash wrote:
> I am intending to use "triangulation" feature of AniMove on QGIS, but
> have not been able to locate, where to download from?
> Can anyone help? I am not a techie and may need step-by-step
> instructions to install and use.
> My installed QGIS shows AniMove plugin, but only with Random-HR as an
> option!

If you see the RandomHR plugin you should see also the "triangulation"
one, as they are in the same plugin repository.

Please refer to the QGIS manual on how to install 3rd party plugins.

If you will use the animov plugins please consider also supporting their
development/bug fixing.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --