Dear Christian,

Unfortunately, I will not have the time to look at your data and R code (too many projects for me for the moment!)
But, thank you for the proposition,
Best regards,

Clément Calenge

On 10/31/2011 11:23 AM, csetzkorn wrote:
Dear Clément,

Thanks for the reply. Clément would you be happy to look at my data and R
code if I send it to you? You would be acknowledged in any resulting
publication. I sent you an email but am not sure whether I used the correct
address. If you are happy to help - my email address is
c.setzkorn_at_liv.ac.uk (replace _at_ accordingly please). Thanks a lot!

Christian

Clément Calenge-2 wrote:
Dear Christian,

I would like to perform some ecological niche factor analysis (ENFA)
using
the adehabitat package and am not too sure about the location data.
Basically I have them as longitudes and latitudes at the moment but I
could
also generate then as 'tile index' (e.g. lower left corner has the
latitude
-90 and longitude -180 so the 'tile index' would be 0, 0 - right?). Which
is
the correct location data format?
The location data should be in the same coordinate system as the maps.
Therefore, the locations should be expressed as longitude/latitudes.
HTH,

Clément Calenge

--
Clément CALENGE