Hi everybody,

I'm using qgis1.7.3 and the R-adehabitat package to evaluate the home range of
my fish in a marine protected area.

Well, I'm interested in comparing the different KUD. LSCV, h-adj, h-ref, but
when I launch the application, I can get data about MCP and kud h-ref only,
with the following message:

R message (kernel LSCV): no subset converged, no output.

I have lots of FIX with the same coordinates due to the proximity of fish
shelter to a receiver location.

Arcview3 with animal movement routine is able to calculate LSCV kud while
Arcgis9 and HRT routine seems to have the same "problem" of QGis.

My pc setup is winXP sp3, qgis1.7.3, R2.11.1.

Thanks in advance or your help and merry Christmas!

Max

dr. V. Maximiliano Giacalone
Marine Biologist