I'm trying to set up Adehabitat on my computer for the first time, and I need a
list of the most recent versions of the various software required that are
known to be compatible with Win 7 (QGIS, Python, R, rpy, adehabitat). My
computer is 64-bit. Automated downloads are preferable - I'm new to all of
this. I've tried to follow a wiki posting by Ghisla re: configurations
(http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/HomeRange_plugin), but she is
not specific re: the adehabitat version, and I suspect there is more up-to-date
information out there. Maybe someone can direct me to a recent posting or link
that covers this topic.

Thanks,

Jim B