Thanks to yours answer I have finally well installed the Sextante Animove
plugin.
I work on a reintroduction of european pond turtle. I would like to calcute the
home range with Kernel. And I 'd like to know which smoothing parameter (h) is
used in your algorithm when I took the rules of thumb of Silverman. Or what is
the difference with Scoot or custom value.

Many thanks