Hi Victor,

yes we are speaking about the sextante_animove plugin.

By the way, I recently tested (on qgis 1.8 of course) the latest
version of the plugin and had issues with the results: the resulting
vector is a (multi)line one (concentric curves) but the table of
attributes has only  NULLs in it.

Then the GUI offers the option to save the vector result, but not the
raster, that is placed in the plugin foolder and added anyway to the
project.

cheers!

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Victor Gonzalez
<victor.gonza...@geomati.co> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just before we start working, I just wanted to confirm that the plugin that
> is going to be updated is the Animove plugin [1]. I think Anne may be
> referring to the Home Range plugin [2] and I wouldn't like to have any
> misunderstanding here. Do we all agree on contributing and updating Animove
> [1]?
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/sextante_animove/
> [2] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/HomeRange_plugin/

> --
> Víctor González
> http://geomati.co

Giovanni Manghi
Faunalia.pt
Sistemas de Informação Geográfica Open Source
Portugal

Web: http://www.faunalia.pt
Email & Jabber: giovanni.man...@faunalia.pt
PGP Key available