Hi Christos,

The problem with the import of FToolsUtils is a mistake I made because I
didn't take into account that it's not available in the new version of the
processing plugin. I'm working on that and I'll upload a new version once
it has been corrected.

Regarding the installation of the statsmodels library and its requirements,
I'm trying to reproduce your error and will update the installation
instructions when I have it sorted.

Thanks for reporting.
Cheers.

>  Hello all,
>

> I am just adding here for the record an update on the difficulties I have
> had in using the experimental animove 1.3.4 plugin that was released for
> testing a few days ago.
>

> I reinstalled from scratch using OSGeo4w a 32-bit version of QGIS2.0.1
> that has scipy. (Note that the 64-bit OSGeo4w version does not come with
> scipy which is required for the animove plugin).
>

> I downloaded the plugin and followed the directions on this page (
> https://github.com/geomatico/sextante_animove/blob/master/doc/installation_win.rst)
>

> Placed the plugin in appropriate folder. The first time I load QGIS there
> is no error message. I went to plugins and activated Animove. I checked
> that I have scipy 0.11 using the import scipy/scipy.version.version
> commands in the QGIS Python window.
>

> Failed to upgrade pandas and the statsmodels in the OSGEO4w shell. [The
> pip.log error message is included in the DropBox folder below for those who
> can interpret it - this does not include myself...]
>

> $ pip install --upgrade pandas
>
> $ pip install --upgrade statsmodels
>

> When I load QGIS next time, I get the following error on startup
> (Screeshot1) and the plugin is "broken" (Screenshot2) - see files in this
> DropBox <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lxqwr7s52lljrl5/4AQSCUUDZx> folder.
>

> I checked that ftools is in the
> C:\Users\NAME\.qgis2\python\plugins\processing\algs\ftools path.
>

> I look forward to any suggestions you may have.
>

> Regards,
>

> Christos

Víctor González
http://geomati.co