Hi Vania,

do you have particular needs?

QGIS 2.2 ships with R scripts to compute Home Ranges (with
adehabitat), and they output both raster and vector maps.

As you can easily edit them (inside QGIS) you can eventually adapt
them to your needs.

I have tested them and they work on both Windows and Linux.

cheers

-- Giovanni --

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Vania Carolina <vania...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am new to using adehabitat and related packages in R and I would like to
> know how to export its graphic outputs as shapefiles or georeferenced tiff
> images to use in a SIG software. I made some searches on google but I could
> not manage to use any function, I tried convert.to.shapefile of the
> shapefiles package, but I get the following error: Erro em
> .Internal(inherits(x, what, which)) : 'x' is missing. I have no clue on how
> I have to write this parameter.
> I am using R 2.11.1, not sure if this is the best version?
> Thanks in advance.

Giovanni Manghi
Faunalia.pt
Sistemas de Informação Geográfica Open Source
Portugal

Web: http://www.faunalia.pt
Email & Jabber: giovanni.man...@faunalia.pt
PGP Key available