G'day Elodie,

I'm guessing you have multiple problems... maybe you don't have a user guide
for rhr (I did not find a user guide)... and you want to run many complex
spatial analyses all at once... simply by making selections in a web
interface... that is a big ambition!

I had no prior experience with rhr. I installed it now for the first time.

I tried to input your csv file but rhr did not recognise your date-time.  I had
to split your timestamp into date and time (two separate fields).

I subset a few rows for a quick trial. I selected ONLY minimum convex polygon
-wishing to start with something simple!

rhr did provide a reasonable report including plot, in an html page, following
basic 'reproducible research' practice.

It seems rhr is still in development. When it reaches a robust working stage,
it will be very nice. However at present it gave me a lot of warning messages,
impossible to interpret properly. It would be very difficult to determine which
messages might relate to your input and which relate to assumptions behind rhr
coding - assumptions that might not be met on your or my system.

My suggestion would be to contact the developers of rhr directly, if you
continue with this package. And start with a small dataset, doing one analysis
at at time.

Alternatively, take a deep breath and use command line R (via R studio if you
like) and calculate your home ranges using adehabitat - after first reading the
helpful user guide.

Good luck with your work. I look forward to reading (later on) about your
foraging penguins :)

Julia

Julia Hazel Ph.D.
Adjunct Research Fellow
James Cook University, Townsville
QLD 4811
Phone: 0407 431 382 (international +61 407 431 382)
Email: julia.ha...@jcu.edu.au